Date | Venue
Date: 26 th October’ 2018
Venue : “Marigold”, Habitat World, at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (Entry from gate number 1 on Lodhi Road)
Rs. 5,800 [INR] | (Inclusive of GST Taxes) Lunch, coffee/ tea included. Plus the training materials and the certificate.
Bank Transfer Details
- In favour of : Centre for Fundraising Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
- Account No : 33601265905
- Bank Address : E – 48, Sector 55, NOIDA -201301 (INDIA)
- IFSC Code : SBIN0013484
How to Register
To reserve your place, call Rashmi Verma on 08826333811 or send an email to CFF workshop team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courier the attached registration form along with cheque to Center for Fundraising, A 50, First Floor, Sector 61, NOIDA – 201301 (India)
- Email the registration form along with the fee transfer details to email@example.com
Fundraising in Challenging Times- To Acquire and Cultivate Lifetime Donors
AIM: To unlock the secrets and share best practices and techniques so that NGOs of all sizes can take up direct response fundraising in a multitude of traditional channels.
In this fast-moving, interactive workshop, you will be introduced to the secret methods, tricks and techniques used by two of the world’s leading fundraisers to achieve higher acquisition rates and lasting donor loyalty at a time of generally declining results and greater government regulation.
In recent years, with more competitors entering the marketplace and tougher government regulations threatening them, traditional charities have been experiencing declines in the results from traditional fundraising channels such as direct mail, face-to-face and telemarketing.
Richard Pordes and Kunal Verma take you to the leading edge of individual donor acquisition and retention. Their “Twenty Great Ideas” represent the tip of the iceberg of new, revitalized direct response
strategies which will bring you amazingly rewarding results. Pordes and Verma’s formulae for success will breathe new life into the direct response fundraising you do, or would like to do each day.
- Helping participants understand the techniques to set up and manage their fundraising team for challenging times.
- Practices for better recruitment and donor management
- Sharing best practices for enhanced productivity and achieve higher ROI
3 Reasons Why ‘Fundraising in Challenging Times- 20 Great Ideas To Acquire and Cultivate Lifetime Donors’ is Transformational
- Handholding participants for 30 days and offering support for any clarifications over emails, personal meetings or over phone.
- Course completion certificate, which would add credit to fundraiser’s profile.
- Enrolment in the group of Indian Association of Fundraising Professionals, for career enhancement and networking.
Who Should Attend
CEOs and COOs, Fundraising Directors, Program Heads, Business Development Professionals, Senior Fundraisers.
This Master Class has something for Everyone – Both beginners and advanced fundraisers alike!
Your trainers are some of the most experienced in India.
Thought Leader, Advisor, Mentor, Trainer with 40 Years of Experience
Richard M. Pordes, M.Phil., CFRE.
International Fundraising Adviser, formerly head of UNICEF new market entry, raising funds in more than two dozen countries. Richard has over four decades of professional experience: from public relations, government liaison, product licensing and fundraising at UNICEF International, to fundraising strategy development for International NGOs. Richard was an architect of UNICEF’s entry into Indian fundraising and advised Oxfam India, CRY, Magic Bus and The Leprosy Mission.
Managing Director, Centre for Fundraising
Kunal has been raising funds for fighting injustice and creating a more dignified world order, for over 21 years. He has successfully lead and established fundraising operations in India for three of the most respected INGOs i.e., Action Aid, Christian Children’s Fund and Oxfam. Currently, he leads the consultancy firm “Centre for fundraising”. In last 12 months he has worked with over 17 NGOs, helping them with their fundraising challenges and achieves remarkable results.