- This course is about the “How” of fundraising, the actual nuts and bolts to help you develop your fundraising strategy and implementation plans.
- Our fundraising experts will talk about how your organization is perceived by the donors. This course will help you discover if your organization has a appealing brand profile in the eyes of the donors, and share ways to measure and strengthen your Non profit brand.
- You will have deep diving sessions on raising restricted as well as unrestricted funds which is critical to take care of the operational expenses.
- You will be taken through different approaches and strategies for fundraising and helping you find the right fit for your unique organization.
- We will take your through Grant proposal writing, Individual fundraising, planning small scale fundraising events, membership approach to donations, and Corporate Fundraising.
- Last but not the least, you will get practical approaches to build powerful digital campaigns.
How to get your organizations ready for fundraising? Readiness tool kit Corporate fundraising, sponsorship, % of sale, employee giving, matching funds.
Spread of Fundraising sources available to your NGO. Components of sustainable individual fundraising program Planning a fundraising event.
Institutional funding, Initiative Grant making, Venture Philanthropy Write a winning grant proposal.
Develop a powerful digital campaign for your cause.
Blending the best of Global Fundraising Practices with practical sessions.
This course is not for everyone.
- This course will be most beneficial to those of you who has functional responsibility of raising funds and is responsible for brining resources to your organizations.
- It would be great if you have a good insight into your organization’s fundraising challenges so that you can develop a proper fundraising strategy at the end of the course.
- You will need a device that connects to the internet and allows you to interact with the fundraising trainers.
- We would share some formats and assignments and encourage you to go through the reading materials.
Managing Director, Centre for Fundraising
(International Fundraising Trainer & Coach)
- KUNAL has been raising funds for fighting injustice and creating a more dignified world order, for over two decades. He has successfully established fundraising operations in India for three of the most respected NGOs i.e., ActionAid, Christian Children’s Fund and Oxfam.
- He is an active fundraising consultant and fundraising trainer with clients spread in Asia, Europe and Americas.
- He works with the board members and senior management teams of Non profits in helping them overcome their fundraising challenges and meeting fundraising ambitions.
12th, 14th , 16th and 18th of Sept’2020
Timing: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
( 90 minutes session + 15 minutes for Q & A)
These courses would be conducted online over Zoom webconferencing
Rs. 1,000 (Including GST) per participant
Entire course comprising of four online sessions