We offer tailor-made fundraising training for both the board and staff. We offer strategic advice, consultation, training and hands-on support to deliver robust fundraising results.
- Face 2 Face
- Telemarketing / Telefacing
- Major Donors and High value donors
- Legacy & Bequests
- Digital/ Social media
- Website development
- Corporate Fundraising
In addition we also offer strategically developed communication plans that aligns with your fundraising strategy and delivery objectives.
- Communications strategy & Plan
- Digital Strategy for donor acquisition and retention.
- Review and Gap Analysis
- Media Interaction Training
- Advocacy concept development
- Campaign development.
Through our Contact program, we use telephone fundraising to help clients:
- As part of a face-to-face fundraising campaign – to welcome new donors and thank them for their support
- As part of a donor development strategy – to encourage donors to increase their contribution or to reactivate a cancelled Direct Debit
- As part of an outbound campaign – to promote events and to attract new donors
Payroll Giving, sometimes called Workplace fundraising generates crores of rupees each year for the NGO sector. We have a specialist workplace field team, who talk to employees at their desks or at stands erected in a communal area of the workplace. All our fundraisers comply with the Association of Payroll Giving Professional Fundraising Organisation’s Codes of Practice and guidelines.
Crowd funding is the collective effort of individuals who network and pool their resources, usually via the Internet, to support efforts initiated by other people or organizations. Crowd funding is used in support of a wide variety of activities, including disaster relief, citizen journalism, support of artists by fans, political campaigns, startup company funding, movie or free software development, and scientific research. Nonprofits are using crowdfunding across the globe to expand their reach and raise funds as well as awareness for the causes that matter most to them. “While crowdfunding does not constitute a complete development plan, no development plan is complete without crowdfunding.